Marie is a Licensed Immigration Consultant since 2009. We are a company based in Wellington, New Zealand. Marie specializes in New Zealand immigration advise. Together with her husband and 4 daughters, they have made New Zealand their home since 2002. They enjoy travelling and love the sights here in New Zealand.
Marie's passion is in helping people in any way possible. She uses her expertise to make sure she always provides the best and most reliable immigration advice. She loves going the extra mile to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
Marijon is our office extraordinaire with her excellent organisational abilities. She is from the Philippines and has over 10 years’ experience in a variety of office roles.
She enjoys reading, watching movies and a regular catch up with her family in the Philippines.
How do we add value?
- We offer honest and reliable advice.
- We are primarily driven to support clients right from the visa application stage up to the settlement/integration in New Zealand if necessary.
- We give legal immigration advice, guidance, and assistance throughout the whole process -- from checking of client documentation to obtaining the visa, through to orientation into the New Zealand way of life.
- We can arrange your (including your family's) residency in New Zealand should they be eligible and they decide to apply for it.
- Our rates are competitive and we offer transparent solutions to clients ensuring value for money. No hidden fees, no surprises.
- We assist with settlement in New Zealand including accommodation. Depending on location, additional fees may be applicable.
Immigration Consultants are licensed advisers that have specialist expertise. They have met competency standards as stipulated by the Immigration Adivsers Authority and are obligated to follow a professional code of conduct. The code requires advisers to:
- Be honest, professional and respectful
- Provide you with ongoing timely updates regarding your application
- Charge fees that are fair and reasonable
- Have a clear and transparent written agreement with you to specify what services are being provided and what they will cost.
Immigration Consultants help you explore your visa options and help you choose the right visa based on your circumstances. They will also help you prepare your visa application and assist with quicker processing by presenting a 100% correct and complete application. They provide personalized assistance and representation in this bureaucratic process. If your visa application is declined, they can also assess whether you can appeal a declined visa. They can also help assess your options if you are in New Zealand unlawfully.
New Zealand enjoys a well-deserved reputation as a liberal and tolerant society. We do have enormous freedoms, however, we also have certain laws that are strictly enforced to protect our citizen's health and safety as well as our environment. Our healthcare system is widely regarded as one of the best of the OECD countries and our government-funded schooling system provides a comprehensive curriculum of academic, sporting, and skill-based learning options in a positive environment making it an ideal place to raise your family.
By choosing New Zealand, you will have given yourself the priceless opportunity to start a new life with all the benefits and opportunities that New Zealand offers!
Kinoy has been instrumental in my decision to stay in New Zealand. Marie has definitely helped me settle and guided me through the process of my Work to Residence Visa application as well as that of my 4 children. She has also assisted in my application to bring my Father as an immigrant to New Zealand. I can always rely on Marie to give me the best immigration advise and I would not trust anyone else. Thanks Marie!Cliff Magno