Marie is a Licensed Immigration Adviser since 2009. She herself emigrated from the Philippines in 2001 and has first-hand experience on settling and adjusting to life in New Zealand. She started Kinoy in 2007 after finding that she was spending more and more time helping out others with their visa applications. In time, Kinoy branched out to immigration advice, specialist manpower recruitment and travel services.
Marie lives in Wellington with her husband and four daughters, and enjoys travelling and visiting the sights of NZ.
Edda is a Licensed Immigration Adviser as well as an Enrolled Barrister and Solicitor to the High Court of NZ. She finished Law School at Victoria University of Wellington in 2014, and completed the Graduate Diploma in NZ Immigration Advice in 2019. Prior to that, she completed a BA Political Science degree from the University of the Philippines in 2008 before migrating to NZ with her whole family.
She has lived in the Taranaki and Auckland regions but is now based in Wellington. She has over 10 years experience in a variety of legal, customer service and office administration roles. During her free time, she enjoys pottering around her home but occasionally goes on outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, and camping with her fiancé.
Marijon is our office extraordinaire with her excellent organisational abilities. She is from the Philippines and has over 10 years’ experience in a variety of office roles.
She enjoys reading, watching movies and regular catch ups with her family in the Philippines.
Macy is a Singapore-based team member who coordinates and communicates with various entities in several countries for Kinoy.
In addition to her role with Kinoy, she is also a Recruitment Consultant specializing in sourcing & attracting candidates for the telecommunications industry.
How do we add value?
- We offer honest and reliable advice.
- We are primarily driven to support clients right from the visa application stage up to the settlement/integration in New Zealand if necessary.
- We give legal immigration advice, guidance, and assistance throughout the whole process -- from checking of client documentation to obtaining the visa, through to orientation into the New Zealand way of life.
- We can arrange your (including your family's) residency in New Zealand should they be eligible and they decide to apply for it.
- Our rates are competitive and we offer transparent solutions to clients ensuring value for money. No hidden fees, no surprises.
- We assist with settlement in New Zealand including accommodation. Depending on location, additional fees may be applicable.
Immigration Consultants are licensed advisers that have specialist expertise. They have met competency standards as stipulated by the Immigration Adivsers Authority and are obligated to follow a professional code of conduct. The code requires advisers to:
- Be honest, professional and respectful
- Provide you with ongoing timely updates regarding your application
- Charge fees that are fair and reasonable
- Have a clear and transparent written agreement with you to specify what services are being provided and what they will cost.
Immigration Consultants help you explore your visa options and help you choose the right visa based on your circumstances. They will also help you prepare your visa application and assist with quicker processing by presenting a 100% correct and complete application. They provide personalized assistance and representation in this bureaucratic process. If your visa application is declined, they can also assess whether you can appeal a declined visa. They can also help assess your options if you are in New Zealand unlawfully.
New Zealand enjoys a well-deserved reputation as a liberal and tolerant society. We do have enormous freedoms, however, we also have certain laws that are strictly enforced to protect our citizen's health and safety as well as our environment. Our healthcare system is widely regarded as one of the best of the OECD countries and our government-funded schooling system provides a comprehensive curriculum of academic, sporting, and skill-based learning options in a positive environment making it an ideal place to raise your family.
By choosing New Zealand, you will have given yourself the priceless opportunity to start a new life with all the benefits and opportunities that New Zealand offers!
Kinoy has been instrumental in my decision to stay in New Zealand. Marie has definitely helped me settle and guided me through the process of my Work to Residence Visa application as well as that of my 4 children. She has also assisted in my application to bring my Father as an immigrant to New Zealand. I can always rely on Marie to give me the best immigration advise and I would not trust anyone else. Thanks Marie!Cliff Magno